Mornsan Technologies and its subsidiaries and affiliates (hereinafter referred to as “we”) understand that your privacy is important to you and it is equally important to Mornsan Technologies. Mornsan Technologies’ subsidiaries and affiliates may process your personal data in the capacity of data controllers. Mornsan Technologies is committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal data, which is any information that is capable of identifying you as an individual person.
By submitting your personal data to Mornsan Technologies, you acknowledge that:
- You are not obligated to provide any requested information to us but failing to do so may result in not being able to proceed with your requirement.
- All of your representations are true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief, and you have not knowingly omitted any related information of an adverse nature. Providing any inaccurate information may make you ineligible for employment.
Personal data Mornsan Technologies collects
When you use the site for contacting us for product or service related query or to apply for any job openings, your personal data is collected by us. The types of personal data that Mornsan Technologies requests from you is your name, address, zip code, phone number, email address, job title, IP address, resume and information about your device.
Mornsan Technologies collects Personal data about you when you interact with this site and/or utilize services offered on this site. For example:
- If you apply for a job or opportunity as per your skills through this site, you will be asked to submit your resume and as well as other contact information such as your email address, and mailing address. We will use this information to consider you for the job opening that you specify. We may also use this information to contact you regarding other opportunities, both opportunities as per your skills advertised on this site.
- Mornsan Technologies also may collect personal data about you from third parties, such as professional recruiting firms, your references, prior employers, Mornsan Technologies employees with whom you have interviewed and employment background check providers, to the extent this is permitted by applicable law.
- We may also ask you for personal data in connection with other interactions you have with this site, including when you answer a survey and when you report a problem with this site or services offered on this site.
- We may use a third-party service provider to assist us with some features of our site. Our service provider will receive your information on our behalf and will not be permitted to use it for any other purpose.
- Special category data is a subset of personal data and includes ethnicity, health, trade union membership, philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, as well as other categories as prescribed by law. Mornsan Technologies does not seek to obtain and will not collect such data about a candidate unless permitted to do so by applicable laws.
How we use your personal data
Mornsan Technologies collects and uses your personal data for legitimate human resources, business management or commercial reasons. This may include the following purposes:
- To respond to your requests;
- To provide services to you including customer services issues;
- To send communications to you about our or our affiliates’ current services, new products and services or promotions that we are developing, and opportunities that may be available to you;
- Alerts for new features or enhancements to our products and services
- To communicate about job or career opportunities which you have inquired;
- Identifying and evaluating candidates for potential employment, as well as for future roles that may become available
- To ensure that our site and our services function in an effective manner for you;
- Marketing and events: We use personal data to deliver marketing and event communications to you across various platforms, such as email, telephone, text messaging, direct mail, online, etc. If we send you a marketing email, it will include instructions on how to opt out of receiving these emails in the future. Please remember that even if you opt out of receiving marketing emails, we may still send you important service information related to your accounts and subscriptions.
- Legal obligations: We may be required to use and retain personal information for legal and compliance reasons, such as the prevention, detection, or investigation of a crime, loss prevention or fraud. We may also use personal data to meet our internal and external audit requirements, information security purposes, and as we otherwise believe to be necessary or appropriate.
We endeavour to collect only such information that is reasonably necessary to perform services for you or to respond to your inquiries. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you provide is accurate, complete and current; we will take reasonable steps to ensure that the information we collect, and use is relevant to its intended use.
When we share personal data
Mornsan Technologies shares or discloses personal data when necessary to provide services or conduct our business operations.
- Within TTL: Our businesses around the world are supported by a Mornsan Technologies teams and functions, and personal data will be made available to them if necessary for the provision of services, account administration, sales and marketing, customer and technical support, and business and product development, for instance. All of our employees and contractors are required to follow our data protection policy and security policies when handling personal data.
- Our third-party service providers: We collaborate with and are supported by service providers around the world. Personal data will be made available to these parties only when necessary to fulfil the services they provide to us, for example software, system, and platform support; direct marketing services; cloud hosting services; advertising; and order fulfilment and delivery. Our third-party service providers are not permitted to share or use personal data we make available to them for any other purpose than to provide services to us.
- Third parties for legal reasons: We will share personal data when we believe it is required, such as:
- To comply with legal obligations and respond to requests from government agencies, including law enforcement and other public authorities, which may include such authorities outside your country of residence.
- In the event of a merger, sale, restructure, acquisition, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings.
Where we store and process personal data
How we secure personal data
Mornsan Technologies takes data security seriously, and we use appropriate technologies and procedures to protect personal data. Our information security policies and procedures are closely aligned with widely accepted international standards and are reviewed regularly and updated as necessary to meet our business needs, changes in technology, and regulatory requirements.
- Policies and procedures: Mornsan Technologies employs reasonable technological, physical and operational security procedures intended to protect your personal data from loss, misuse, alteration, or unintentional destruction. Our security measures are periodically reviewed and updated in an effort to provide appropriate security for all the data collected about you through this site.
- We place appropriate restrictions on access to personal data
- We implement appropriate measures and controls, including monitoring and physical measures, to store and transfer data securely
- We conduct privacy, information security, and other applicable training on a regular basis for our employees and contractors who have access to personal data and other sensitive data
- We require our third-party vendors and providers to protect any personal data with which they are entrusted in accordance with our security policies and procedures.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We retain the personal data for so long as is reasonably required for legal or business purposes. In determining data retention periods, Mornsan Technologies takes into consideration local laws, contractual obligations, and the expectations and requirements of our customers. When we no longer need personal information, we securely delete or destroy it.
Your choice to Unsubscribe or Opt-out
- You may have the right to request access to the personal data that Mornsan Technologies has collected about you for the purposes of reviewing, modifying, or requesting deletion of the data.
- You may have the right to request a copy of the personal data Mornsan Technologies has collected about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
- You may also request that Mornsan Technologies to cease the processing of your personal data (e.g., if you choose to withdraw from our recruiting or for products and services program), although note that Mornsan Technologies may need to retain certain personal data where required or permitted to under applicable law.
*The above rights are as per the GDPR requirements and can be exercised by EU data subjects, only.
To help protect privacy and security, Mornsan Technologies will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your personal data. Mornsan Technologies will make reasonable attempts to promptly investigate, comply with, or otherwise respond to your requests as may be required by applicable law. Depending upon the circumstances and the request, Mornsan Technologies may not be permitted to provide access to personal data or otherwise fully comply with your request; for example, where producing your information may reveal the identity of someone else. Mornsan Technologies reserves the right to charge an appropriate fee for complying with your request where allowed by applicable law, and/or to deny your requests where, in Mornsan Technologies’ discretion, they may be unfounded, excessive, or otherwise unacceptable under applicable law.
This Site is not intended to collect or maintain personal data of individuals under 13 years of age. IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE, PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THIS SITE. If Mornsan Technologies learns that personally data of an individual under 13 years old has been collected without verifiable parental consent, then Mornsan Technologies will take the appropriate steps to delete such information.